- From it’s ingredients, the solid hair shampoo is comparable to a liquid shampoo from which the water has been removed. It consists of cleansing substances, oils, extracts, fragrance and color. The raw materials are mixed, pressed and then the form is brought. The solid hair shampoo foams like a liquid shampoo, but is much more economical.
The pH value of our solid hair shampoos is adjusted to that of the skin. Our solid hair shampoo is an environmentally friendly alternative to liquid shampoos and very efficient.
- What makes our soaps so special: Our soaps are produced by hand and according to an old family recipe from the oldest soap factory in Austria (1777). Only high-quality oils and fragrances are used. This gentle production process preserves the natural glycerine that is produced during saponification. Our cold-stirred soaps are characterized by the gentle and skin-friendly care with a mild and caring soap lather. Furthermore, our soaps are free of conservatives.
- How to use our solid hair shampoo:
- Rub several times with the shampoo piece over your wet hair – then massage the resulting foam, just like liquid shampoo – wash out and that’s it. Now you can use your other hair care products as usual.
- Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Inulin, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, C.I. 47005, C.I. 61570.
- Visit our FAQ page for more infos or questions.
- (For any special order or combination of products, please feel free to write us: email@example.com)